How attractive can railings really be? Creative Decks & Landscaping in Green Bay can help you choose the right railing to add color or unique design elements to your deck, porch, or stairway. Because when people look at your deck, they’ll see the railing before anything else.
When you work with Creative Decks, you will have access to a wide range of materials ranging from Western Red Cedar to aluminum and composite materials. We are proud to be a TrexPro Builder, and the easy maintenance makes Trex Railing the most luxurious exterior railing system around. Backed by the Trex 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty.
Railings serve multiple purposes from safety to space separation to decoration. It’s important to consider the purpose you want your railing to serve when deciding on the style that is right for you. Browse through our gallery to look at some examples of railings we have installed at homes around the area. You’ll never look at railings the same way again.
- Trex Transcend – Our highest-performance railing option offers more colors in more component profiles than any railing out there. Won’t rot, warp, peel or splinter (which trumps sanding row after row of wooden balusters any day) and it never needs painting or staining, ever. Talk about luxurious. Contains a minimum of 40% recycled material. Available Colors: Classic White, Gravel Path, Rope Swing, Tree House, Vintage Lantern, Fire Pit, and Charcoal Black.
- Trex Signature (Aluminum) – Effortless style, exceptional strength. Durable and design-minded, our powder-coated aluminum railing suits traditional and modern homeowners alike. Imagine sleek metal balusters that fade into your surroundings. Available Rail Colors: Classic White, Bronze, and Charcoal Black.
- Trex Rod Rail – Sleek, sturdy and thoroughly modern, Rod Rail brings high-end design to your backyard. Available Rail Colors: Classic White, Bronze, and Charcoal Black. Available Rod Colors: Platinum and Charcoal Black
- Trex Select – This luxurious-yet-affordable railing keeps things simple in classic colors that complement any deck design — all paired with the balusters to match. Available Colors: Classic White with Charcoal Black balusters.
- Cocktail Rail – Entertainers, take note: wide, beverage-ready cocktail railing may just be the ideal choice for you. We can easily add a flat cocktail rail to allow for the perfect resting spot for drinks, planters, and more. Choose your preferred color of Trex decking to match or contrast your deck treads.
- Cable Rail (VertiCable) – Westbury VertiCable® offers contemporary vertical cables and balusters providing an architectural style and virtually unobstructed views. VertiCable® is available in 12 powder-coated colors.
- Screen Rail – Beauty meets strength. Elegance meets distinction. Masterpiece meets innovative engineering. Westbury® ScreenRail is designed with these essential elements in mind. With a variety of designs, colors, and textures, you have the power to decide what fits your home. Whether you are adding ScreenRail to the front of your home or to the deck in the back, Westbury® ScreenRail can turn your home into a welcoming retreat. Screen Rail is available in 12 powder-coated colors.
- Cedar – Western Red Cedar is lightweight and resistant to rot, decay and insect attacks, producing a longer lifespan with less maintenance than other species.
- Treated – We use #1 premium treated wood from our local supplier, Dix Titletown Lumber.